How to order
0. Where to start ?
- here : https://api.neutrinet.be/
Use one of your email address.
If you do not use a «real email», your only way to retieve the certificates you need for the VPN is by login on https://user.neutrinet.be AFTER the complete process.
- it will be used as your login for the vpn
- it will be also used as your login for https://user.neutrinet.be/
- it will be used as the email where your download link will be sent.
Chose a password, the longest the best.
(some password tips?)
- it will be used as your password for the vpn
- it will also be used as your password for https://user.neutrinet.be/
3. Identification method
In theory you can use your BeID and you your Belgian Citizen private key.
I never tried, so [use a password].
If you want to use your BeID, please have a look here first.
4. Without BeID ... manual registration
Provide your details.
Reminder, we provide a encrypted transporting service behind a fixed IP not a total anonymizer package... so you should be ... you.
Chose a method to setup of the private / public key pair.
- Use eID related to previous step 3. never tried.
- so Generate your own key and upload a CSR
6. Keypair generation
Reminder, we provide a encrypted transporting service behind a fixed IP not a total anonymizer package... so your IP, your responsability!
- create and open a folder to contain those important files for your vpn
- generate your keypair and CSR as explained on the website
- you are generating your private and public keys,
- the details can or cannot represents you
- please consider that the FQDN and EMAIL can be the same as your login email (step 1), it would be easier for us to assist you in case of need.
- do NOT use a challenge password
7. Almost here!
- turn on IPv4 (if you need an IP v4) and it will provide you YOUR fixed IP.
- IPv6 is generated automalically and will be provided by the VPN connexion.
- do not worry about the «review your information field»
- check the «Stuff for nerdz» it's important to recieve an email WITH the right link to download you vpn certificate. (because the registration is «buggy» and a newer version is under dev).
8. Done \o/
- check your mailbox and maybe spam folder.